By Travelzoo Staff
Catch redfish, snook and trout in Tampa Bay with this deal for a guided fishing excursion with Hot Shot Guide Service. For $99, embark on this five- to six-hour trip including rod, tackle and bait, regularly $250.
Why we love it
- For $99, take a 5- to 6-hour fishing trip in Tampa Bay including gear with Hot Shot Guide Service, regularly $250
- Get the deal for 2 people for $189, regularly $500; or get the deal for 4 people for $349, regularly $750
- Current trip-goers can expect to catch up to 10 species of fish, including redfish, tarpon, snook and trout
- This excursion runs daily and includes rod, bait and tackle
- The professional guide and full-time charter captain has more than 20 years of fishing experience
Nov. 1, 2012 - July 12, 2013
Hot Shot Guide Service
117 Brent Circle
Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Trips take place on a 20-foot Wooldridge sport drifter, which can fish in more shallow water. Charter captain Eli Rico, a professional guide since 1989, will customize the trip based on which areas you want to fish. Up to 10 species are usually caught; some of the most common fish include redfish, tarpon, Spanish mackerel, snook and trout. Take home the fish you catch, as long as they're in season and in regulation. (Fish cleaning is also included with the deal.)
- Or for $189, regularly $500, get this deal for two people and save even more. You can also make it a group outing and get the deal for four people for $349, regularly $750.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 1, through July 12, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. A minimum of 2 people is required in the boat for trips to run; if less than 2 people are booked, your trip may be rescheduled. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Please tip on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms