By Travelzoo Staff
Bok Tower Gardens is celebrated as a "sanctuary of plants, flowers, trees and wildlife
[that] has been something of a local secret for years," says Frommer's
, boasting almost 50 acres of gardens, mazes of wandering paths, and the renowned 205-foot Singing Tower, filled with 60 bells. Two can spend the day at this National Historic Landmark for $15, and get a $5 credit to the on-site cafe, regularly $29.
Why we love it
- For $15, gain admission for 2 to the Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales, plus a $5 credit to Blue Palmetto Café, regularly $29
- This National Historic Landmark is filled with nearly 50 acres of gardens, highlighted by the 205-foot art deco, neo-Gothic Singing Tower
- The tower contains 60 bells that ring every half hour
- Frommer's says it "has been something of a local secret for years"
- Bring the whole family and get admission for 2 adults and 2 children, plus a $10 cafe credit for $20, regularly $40
Sept. 3, 2012 - March 4, 2013
Bok Tower Gardens
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853
- Located between Tampa and Orlando, Bok Tower Gardens maintains a yearlong backdrop of ferns, palms, oaks and pines, splashed with the seasonal colors of azaleas, camellias, magnolia and more. Click here to see what's blooming now. Listen up every day at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to experience the carillon concert from the 205-foot art Singing Tower -- constructed of seashells and marble, and branded with a giant brass door.
- For $20, two adults can also bring along two kids and get a $10 cafe credit, regularly $40.
When you arrive for your visit, ask about exclusive discounted rates on full-year memberships.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 11, through March 4, 2013. Not valid for admission to specially ticketed events or Pinewood Estate. The $15 deal is valid for 2 adults only. The $20 deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 children only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms