By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on a weeklong Caribbean cruise alongside highly acclaimed chefs, award-winning wineries and platinum-selling recording artists for an unforgettable experience at sea. Nab this exclusive Travelzoo deal from Flying Dutchmen Travel for $499.50 per person ($999 per cabin, based on double occupancy), regularly $1998.
Why we love it
- Wine enthusiasts can enjoy in-depth educational seminars, plus every cabin receives one bottle of wine from each of the seven wineries. If purchased separately on the ship, this package, including gratuity, would cost more than $500.
- Music fans catch up-close-and-personal artist sessions along with nightly performances in more intimate venues. And foodies will get to sample from the many dining options available onboard, including five new dining venues. Chef and author, John Ash, one of the creators of California Wine Country cuisine, will present his seminar "Marriage of Food and Wine."
- Discounted rates are also available on upgraded cabin types (all based on double occupancy):
- - $799.50 per person (voucher listed as $1599 per cabin) ... Oceanview cabin (reg. $2598)
- - $1099.50 per person (voucher listed as $2199 per cabin) ... Deluxe balcony cabin (reg. $3598)
- - $1199.50 per person (voucher listed as $2399 per cabin) ... Superior balcony cabin (reg. $4198)
- A limited number of cabins offer discounted rates of $199 per additional person for triple or quad occupancy (reg. $350-$550), to be paid directly to Flying Dutchmen Travel at time of voucher redemption.
- Note: Taxes and mandatory fees of $199 per person are not included.
- About the ship: Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas recently completed a $30 million revitalization. Additions include five new dining concepts, three new bars, flat-screen TVs in staterooms, poolside movies and upgraded onboard entertainment. Royal Caribbean was named one of Travel + Leisure's Top 10 large-ship cruise lines last year.
Flying Dutchmen Travel
Flying Dutchmen Travel
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
What's included & when
- Aug. 2, 2013 - Sept. 16, 2013
- 7-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's recently revitalized ship, Brilliance of the Seas, at 50% off
- Departs Tampa on Nov. 9 with stops in Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico
- $499.50 per person for an interior cabin (voucher will be listed as $999 per cabin, based on double occupancy)
- Oceanview and balcony cabins are also discounted (see below)
- 7 bottles of wine per cabin
- Nightly shows by artists including Kenny Loggins, Three Dog Night, World Classic Rockers and others
- Wine & culinary seminars from industry leaders
- Getting there: Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Tampa.
The fine print
Update: Interior cabins have sold out. Other cabin types are still available. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Flying Dutchmen Travel at 800-248-7471 to confirm the cruise reservation. Redeem by phone Mondays-Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT. Vouchers are for two guests per cabin, non-refundable and must be redeemed by Sept. 16, 2013. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms