By Travelzoo Staff
Queen Latifah may be recognized as a hip-hop artist, but she also has two jazz albums under her belt and "a rich, smoky alto ideal for singing jazz standards" (The Washington Post). Catch the Grammy, Golden Globe and SAG award winner in a rare Tampa Bay-area performance for half off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Queen Latifah performs jazz standards at Ruth Eckerd Hall on Tuesday, March 26
- Orchestra seats are $37, reg. $75, for her rare Tampa Bay-area appearance
- Both the singer's jazz albums were nominated for Grammy awards
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
March 18, 2013 - March 26, 2013
Ruth Eckerd Hall
1111 McMullen Booth Rd.
- Orchestra seats in rows W-LL at Ruth Eckerd Hall are $37, regularly $75, for the concert Tuesday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- The first hip-hop artist to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Queen Latifah first revealed her talent in other genres with her Academy Award-nominated role as Matron Mama Morton in the 2002 movie musical "Chicago." Her jazz repertoire includes classics such as "Baby Get Lost" and "Moody's Mood for Love."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Submit," then click "Buy Now." Choose a valid seating section and click on individual seats to select, then click "Add to Cart." Review your order, choose a ticket delivery method from the drop-down menu, and click "Continue to Checkout." Either log in or select "No, I am a new customer" to create an account and complete your purchase. If you do not want to add $2 for arts education, un-check the box in the Cart Contents. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer to secure this deal.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the booking instructions for step-by-step information. No additional fees will apply to this offer.