By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times says Giuseppe Verdi's "La Traviata," performed in various renditions around the world since the mid-1800s, is "deservedly beloved." With this offer exclusive to Travelzoo, tickets to see the classic opera in Clearwater are half off.
Why we love it
- Catch the "beloved" opera "La Traviata" (The New York Times) at Ruth Eckerd Hall on Feb. 21
- Orchestra seats are half off for Travelzoo subscribers
- "La Traviata" is the most frequently performed opera worldwide, according to Operabase.com
- Promo code TZOO1 is required; see complete booking instructions
Feb. 10, 2013 - Feb. 21, 2013
Verdi's 'La Traviata'
Ruth Eckerd Hall
1111 McMullen Booth Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33759
- Orchestra seats at Ruth Eckerd Hall in rows L-LL are $30, regularly $60, for the performance Thursday, Feb. 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- "La Traviata" is the story of a Parisian courtesan caught between her lover and her one true love. According to Operabase.com, it's the most frequently performed opera worldwide. The performance will be in Italian with English supertitles.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TZOO1 and click "Submit," then click "Buy Now." Choose a valid seating section and click on individual seats to select, then click "Add to Cart." Review your order, choose a ticket delivery method from the drop-down menu and click "Continue to Checkout." Either log in or select "No, I am a new customer" to create an account and complete your purchase. If you do not want to add $2 for arts education, un-check the box in the Cart Contents. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer to secure this deal.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the booking instructions for step-by-step information. Additional fees of $6.50 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.