By Travelzoo Staff
Give your regards to Broadway this Friday with a century-long retrospective of classic show tunes. Tickets to the popular annual show "Neil Berg's 105 Years of Broadway," featuring current stage stars and Neil Berg himself on piano, are 40% off with this exclusive deal.
Why we love it
- "Neil Berg's 105 Years of Broadway" features the best-known songs from musicals over the last century
- Watch current Broadway stars and the creator of the show on piano for $15
- Includes Orchestra seats in rows W-DD this Friday
- Tickets are also available for comedic opera "The Barber of Seville" on Thursday night for $30, reg. $60
Jan. 17, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2013
'Neil Berg's 105 Years of Broadway'
Ruth Eckerd Hall
1111 McMullen Booth Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33759
- For $15, regularly $25, take in the 7 p.m. show on Jan. 25 at Ruth Eckerd Hall from rows W-DD. The revue includes the best-known songs from popular musicals; selections range from traditional ("My Fair Lady") to contemporary ("Les Miserables").
- No plans this Thursday? Catch an evening performance of Rossini's comedic opera "The Barber of Seville" Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m., also at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Tickets are $30, regularly $60, for seats in center rows L-LL. Performed onstage for nearly 200 years, "The Barber of Seville" is "one of the most beloved operas of all time," according to NPR.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Next to your desired performance, click "Buy Now," then click "OK." Enter the promo code TZOO1 for "105 Years of Broadway" and TZOO2 for "The Barber of Seville." Click "Submit," then click "Buy Now." Choose a Rear Orchestra seating section and click on individual seats to select, then click "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Continue to Checkout." Either log in or select "No, I am a new customer" to create an account and complete your purchase. If you do not want to add $2 for arts education, uncheck the box in the Cart Contents.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the booking instructions for step-by-step information. Additional fees of $3.50 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.