By Travelzoo Staff
Covering the hits of early rock 'n' roll acts such as Dion, the Four Seasons and the Beach Boys, five-man band The Bronx Wanderers takes audience members back in time. See them perform at the Capitol Theatre Jan. 16-24 for $15-$20, nearly 50% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- The Bronx Wanderers perform favorite 1950s and 1960s rock 'n' roll hits
- Choose from shows Jan. 16-24, including matinee and evening performances on Saturday, Jan. 19
- Seats at the historic Capitol Theatre are $15 for Mezzanine and $20 for Orchestra
Jan. 14, 2013 - Jan. 27, 2013
The Bronx Wanderers
405 Cleveland Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
- Sit in the Mezzanine section of the historic theater for just $15, or upgrade to Orchestra seats for $20. The following performance dates and times are available:
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 19, at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Bronx Wanderers often perform with actor Danny Aiello and will launch a national tour after this string of performances in Clearwater. The Las Vegas Review-Journal hails their "authentic sound."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Choose your desired performance. Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Submit," then click "Buy Now." Select a price level and choose the quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu, then click "Add to Cart." Select the delivery method from the drop-down menu and click "Continue to Checkout." Enter your email address and indicate whether you're a new or returning customer, then click "Continue." Un-check "Add $2 for Arts Education" in the Cart Contents if you don't want to donate. Fill out your billing information to complete your order.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the Booking Instructions for step-by-step information on booking. Additional fees of $6.50 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.