By Travelzoo Staff
From the team that created "Nunsense," the second best-selling off-Broadway musical in history, comes "Nunset Boulevard," starring Cindy Williams of "Laverne and Shirley" as Mother Superior. Tickets to this Sunday's show at Ruth Eckerd Hall are 50% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- "Nunset Boulevard" stars Cindy Williams, best known as Shirley in "Laverne and Shirley," as Mother Superior
- Orchestra seats for the Dec. 2 matinee at Ruth Eckerd Hall are $35, reg. $70
- The Chicago Sun-Times calls this latest installment of the "Nunsense" franchise "a feel-good show"
- Audience participation is encouraged
Nov. 27, 2012 - Dec. 3, 2012
Ruth Eckerd Hall
1111 McMullen Booth Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33759
- Rows Q-DD are available for $35 (reg. $70) for the performance on Dec. 2 at 2 p.m.
- About the show: The Little Sisters of Hoboken are thrilled about performing at the Hollywood Bowl, but it seems their hopes for fame are dashed when they learn it's really the Hollywood Bowl-A-Rama, a bowling alley and cabaret. When the opportunity to be in a feature film comes knocking, the Little Sisters jump on it, and hilarity ensues.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TZOO and click "Submit," then click "Buy Now." Select seats on the interactive map and click "Add to Cart." Click "Add to Cart" again to decline the lunch buffet. Review your order and click "Continue." Enter email address and choose whether you're a new or returning customer, then click "Continue." Enter billing information to complete your purchase. Fees of $6.50 per ticket will apply. Uncheck the box on the right if you don't want to add $2 for Arts Education.