By Travelzoo Staff
With plush velvet armchairs and brilliant chandeliers, Onegin is "glittering and glamorous," according to Metromix. For $69, regularly $172, two can experience a Russian feast at this West Village haven.
Why we love it
- For $69, 2 people can experience a 4-course Russian feast at Onegin
- Regularly $172, this exclusive Travelzoo menu includes red caviar, Russian borscht and braised beef short ribs
- Guests will also sip infused vodka, beer or wine
- Metromix calls Onegin "glittering and glamorous"
- OpenTable users give it 4 stars
- For $89, enjoy this same dinner on a Friday night
Dec. 5, 2012 - April 2, 2013
391 6th Ave
New York, NY 10014
- This four-course dinner from a special menu includes your choice of popular dishes such as stuffed cabbage, blini with red caviar, chicken Kiev, braised beef short ribs and honey cake. Guests will also receive their choice of an infused house vodka shot, chef-selected glasses of red or white wine or any draft beer.
- Or for $89, enjoy this same dinner on a Friday night.
- Travelzoo Tip: Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through April 2, 2013. The $69 voucher is valid Sunday-Thursday only; $89 voucher is valid on Fridays. Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms