By Heather Georgianna
With two-story windows overlooking a reflecting pool and framing the Arch, Cielo at the Four Seasons St. Louis is a "little bit of heaven" (St. Louis Post-Dispatch).
Why we love it
- Cielo wins three Diners' Choice Awards from OpenTable
- Located inside Travel + Leisure's No. 4 Top Large City Hotel in the U.S.
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice for Top 10 Hotels in the Midwest
- The Four Seasons St. Louis is a AAA 5-Diamond Hotel
- For more dining deals at Four Seasons properties across the nation, click here
Feb. 2, 2014 - April 30, 2014; valid Sunday-Thursday
Cielo Restaurant & Bar
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
999 North 2nd St., 8th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63102
- For $59 (reg. $110), two can indulge in a four-course dinner from a special menu (mobile users tap here)
First course: Select either crunchy stuffed olives or bruschetta with oven-dried tomato, goat cheese and pesto
Second course: Opt for octopus with julienne romaine, red pepper and porcini vinaigrette or salmon crudo with citronette, crispy arugula and capers
Third course: Try either the short-rib pappardelle with house-made ricotta or grilled salmon with celery, garbanzo and fregola salad and apple-horseradish sauce
Dessert: Choose from a selection of gelato and sorbet or try an Italian apple cake with fig and bourbon gelato
Be sure to check out the wine list. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch says it “deserves mention for a number of reasons,” including its “breadth” and tasting options
The fine print
Valid Feb. 2, 2014 - April 30, 2014; valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's operating hours. Not valid Friday or Saturday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-17.
See all terms