By Travelzoo Staff
Coastal Bistro & Bar is "a worthy new addition to the fine-dining scene" (St. Louis Magazine). Two can visit for a seafood dinner with drinks and save over 40%.
Why we love it
- Praised by Joe Bonwich in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Earns OpenTable Diners' Choice awards for Fit for Foodies and Neighborhood Gem
- "An altogether enjoyable experience" in a "cool and pleasant" atmosphere (STL mag)
- Earns 4 stars and up from more than 100 Yelp, Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor users
Dec. 23, 2013 - March 23, 2014
Coastal Bistro & Bar
14 N. Central Ave.
Clayton, MO 63105
- For $59 (reg. $106) receive dinner with drinks for two
- Two soups, salads, raw bar items or "tastes" including the highly praised mini-lobster rolls -- STL mag says it's "worth a visit just for these sweet, tender, meaty, juicy, crusty rolls" (up to $12)
- Any two large plates, such as a low-country boil with lobster claws, mussels and andouille sausage or cornmeal-crusted shrimp and scallops with "bacon dust"
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine (up to $12)
- Add a couple more sailors to your trip -- visit with four for $115 (reg. $212) and double your catch
The fine print
Valid Dec. 23, 2013 - March 23, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms