By Karl Klockars
Sauce Magazine praises the "sublime” biscuits & gravy served during brunch at Van Goghz. Try them, or any other entrée with drinks and save over 50%.
Why we love it
- "A hidden gem" (Post-Dispatch)
- Receives 4 stars from more than 100 Citysearch and Urbanspoon users
- Apps and drinks, such as the "perfect" cheesecake martini (Post-Dispatch), also available
- Owner Dani Davis recently updated and renovated the entire bistro
Oct. 29, 2013 - Feb. 9, 2014; Brunch is served Sunday only
Van Goghz Martini Bar and Bistro
3200 Shenandoah Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63104
- For $25 (reg. $52), two can visit for a weekend brunch with cocktails
- Any two entrees, such as bacon-wrapped steak and eggs
- Any shared side dish, such as breakfast potatoes or fruit salad
- Any two cocktails like the Louie bloody mary made with Italian vodka and garnished with a piece of sausage (up to $8.50 each)
- Four can reserve a table for brunch and double the above for $49 (reg. $104)
- Visitors can also create their own cocktail hour any night of the week with a small plate and two cocktails per person
- Two can get cocktails and apps for $25 (reg. $54); four can visit for $49 (reg. $108)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Brunch is available on Sunday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms