By Karl Klockars
The Post-Dispatch raves about this "hidden gem" cocktail lounge and bistro in South Grand; save more than 50% on cocktails paired with appetizers.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to try new menu items available Oct. 8
- Receives 4 stars from more than 100 Citysearch and Urbanspoon users
- The cheesecake martini is "perfect" (Post-Dispatch)
- Brunch is also available, featuring "sublime" biscuits and gravy (Sauce Magazine)
- Owner Dani Davis recently updated and renovated the entire bistro
Oct. 8, 2013 - Jan. 8, 2014
Van Goghz Martini Bar and Bistro
3200 Shenandoah Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63104
- Two can visit for cocktails and appetizers any night of the week for $25 (reg. $54)
- Sample any two appetizers, such as crab cakes or bruschetta (up to $10 each)
- Sip four cocktails, such as the praised Pineapple Upside Down Cake martini (up to $8.50 each)
- Bring a party of four for apps and drinks for $49 (reg. $108)
- For $25 (reg. $52), two can visit for a weekend brunch with cocktails
- Any two entrees, such as bacon-wrapped steak and eggs
- Any shared side dish, such as breakfast potatoes or fruit salad
- Two mimosas or bloody marys
- Four can reserve a table for brunch and double the above for $49 (reg. $104)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Brunch is available on Sunday only. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms