By Travelzoo Staff
"One of St. Louis' oldest and most revered stalwarts" (St. Louis Magazine), Kemoll's serves up cuisine that's "expertly prepared with top-notch ingredients" (Riverfront Times).
Why we love it
- "One of St. Louis' most renowned restaurants" (Ladue News)
- Among the city's best Italian destinations (STLMag)
- Sauce Magazine simply calls Kemoll's "legendary"
- "The trek to the main dining room makes a diner feel famous" (Riverfront Times)
- Dine 40 stories above the city
Aug. 21, 2013 - Jan. 22, 2014
1 Metropolitan Square
St. Louis, MO 63102
- For $59, reg. $90, get anything on the regular dinner menu
We'd recommend starting with the "best in the city" calamari fritti (River Front Times) or the famous fried artichokes
Then, select an entree each, such as the linguini with lobster tail served with a garlic cream sauce or the "hunter-style" steak tenderloin with mushroom sauce
Groups can also apply the voucher toward a larger dinner or a selection of appetizers and glasses of wine
All dinner patrons can take advantage of Kemoll's complimentary parking in the Met Square building's lot upon arrival
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for a minimum of 2 diners. Not valid for split entrees or purchases from the Early Dinner Menu or Lunch Menu. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid for private parties. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift.
See all terms