By Travelzoo Staff
St. Louis Magazine calls Ricardo's Italian Cafe a "family-owned, intimate spot," while Riverfront Times praises the "one-two punch of friendly service and spot-on renditions of [Italian] fare." For $35 (reg. $71), two people receive dinner and drinks at Ricardo's Tuesday - Friday. Saturday night dinners are also available for $10 more.
Why we love it
- "Everything was wonderful," said one Travelzoo subscriber
- 4 stars on Urbanspoon from more than 100 reviews
- "Quintessential ... classic Italian fare" (St. Louis Magazine)
- Dessert options include locally made Serendipity ice cream
Aug. 14, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Ricardo's Italian Cafe
1931 Park Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Select from the menu:
- One appetizer (up to $8) or two cups of soup
- Two entrees like shrimp scampi or chicken Parmigiano (up to $20 each)
- One dessert such as tiramisu or a chocolate chip cannoli (up to $6)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $8.50 each)
- Dinner for four people is also available for $69, regularly $142. Saturday reservations for four are $10 more.
The fine print
Vouchers for the $35 and $69 deals can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Nov. 29, 2013. Vouchers for the $45 and $79 deals can be redeemed Saturday, Aug. 17, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table of 4; limit 2 vouchers per table of six. Tax and an automatic 15% gratuity will be applied to the total value of the experience. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms