By Travelzoo Staff
St. Louis Magazine calls Ricardo's Italian Cafe a "family-owned, intimate spot" with a "classic" menu. When Riverfront Times named it the city's Best Italian Restaurant
in 2009, the publication praised the "one-two punch of friendly service and spot-on renditions of [Italian] fare so beloved in St. Louis." With this deal, two can enjoy three courses and drinks at Ricardo's Tuesday-Friday for $35;
a limited number of
Saturday reservations are also available for just $10 more.
Why we love it
- Riverfront Times called Ricardo's "one of the city's most delightful dining destinations"
- 2 can dine on 3 courses with drinks at Ricardo's Italian Cafe in Lafayette Square for $35
- A limited number of Saturday reservations are available for $10 more
- Ricardo's Earns 4 stars on Citysearch and TripAdvisor
- Of Lafayette Square, ALIVE Magazine says "this premier neighborhood is among the sweetest around"
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 2, 2013
Ricardo's Italian Cafe
1931 Park Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Take a seat in the space STLToday.com says is "full of rich ambiance" and start with an appetizer (up to $8) or two cups of soup. Then select an entree each (up to $20) like shrimp scampi or chicken parmagiano, each served with a salad and side dish. Finish with a dessert like tiramisu or a chocolate chip cannoli (up to $6.50), and pair everything with either two glasses of wine (up to $8.50 each) or use that value toward any bottle of wine on the menu; select a bottle of red to pair with dinner or try a split of sparkling or dessert wine.
The fine print
Note: A limited number of vouchers for this deal are available to be sold. Either deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table of 4; limit 2 vouchers per table of six. Tax and an automatic 18% gratuity will be applied to the total value of the experience.
See all terms