By Travelzoo Staff
says "tis the season to indulge" on the "gorgeous" chocolates offered by the new VanBuskirk Artisanal Chocolate Bar, with St. Louis Magazine
calling the confectionary destination "an epicurean house of pleasures." With this deal, sip cocktails, beers or wine while sampling truffles and either house-made ice creams or gourmet cheese and charcuterie for $29, regularly as much as $63.
Why we love it
- Sample cocktails, chocolate truffles and more at VanBuskirk Artisanal Chocolate Bar for $29
- FeastSTL says "quality and creativity [are] top of mind" at this confectionary
- Create a sweet or savory experience -- this deal includes a choice of house-made ice creams or a gourmet cheese and salami plate
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 21, 2013
VanBuskirk Artisanal Chocolate Bar
5326 Hwy. N
Cottleville, MO 63304
- This deal includes:
- Four drinks like the pumpkin chocolate martini that St. Louis Magazine said "couldn't be any richer," glasses of wine like Waterstone merlot or beers from O'Fallon and Schlafly (up to $9 each)
- Four truffles including popular flavors like salted caramel, pear and Gorgonzola or raspberry mascarpone (regularly $2.50 each)
- A choice of two double orders of ice cream, all made in house with flavors like cranberry lavender sorbet or Makers Mark & cherry (regularly $7.50 each) OR a selection of three gourmet cheeses and salamis (regularly $16.50)
- Customers can sit inside or out on the patio at one of the three firepits, perhaps smoking a cigar available for purchase in the walk-in humidor. Also available is a unique truffle and drink tasting session for up to 10 people for $109, regularly $200. Each person can sample four of the many truffle flavors, each paired with a cocktail or glass of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through March 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 10 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table or visit. An automatic 18% gratuity will be applied to the balance of the tasting session experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms