By Travelzoo Staff
says Copia Restaurant & Wine Garden is a "showplace" that "provides a dreamy space for a downtown meal." Upon its 2010 reopening, Sauce Magazine praised the restaurant as being "like a phoenix rising from the ashes ... stronger than before." With this deal for $25, you can create your own experience with $50 worth of beverages and any food.
Why we love it
- Copia is an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner for its notable American fare
- Enjoy anything on the menu along with beers or cocktails at Copia
- For $25, select up to $50 worth of menu items for yourself or to share
- Receives 4 stars from Yelp, Urbanspoon and OpenTable users
Dec. 11, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
Copia Restaurant & Wine Garden
1122 Washington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63101
- This deal is valid for anything on the lunch, dinner or brunch menu, which could include a lunch for two, featuring two cups of soup, two entrees like pastas, burgers or flatbreads paired with two beverages. Or, apply the value towards a cheese plate and a few draft beers for you and a friend. You can also use the value towards dinner.
Reserve a seat on the patio if you can, especially near the fountain. With its retractable roof, St. Louis Magazine called Copia Restaurant & Wine Garden "one of the most attractive outdoor dining spots in town -- in all four seasons."
The fine print
Note: Vouchers for this deal are limited. May sell out before 'Time to Buy' has expired. Monday-Friday vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11 through Feb. 15, 2013. Saturday vouchers can be redeemed Dec. 15 through Feb. 9. Copia is closed on Sunday. Reservations are required. Not valid for wine purchases. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers can be used per table of 4. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Tax and an automatic 18% gratuity will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms