By Travelzoo Staff
The original DeLeo's Cafe & Deli in Estes Park, Colo., impressed Jake Hall and his partners so much, they moved it to Florissant, and reviews suggest they're not the only ones who are obsessed. Patch says the restaurant is "edging its way into the hearts and palates of [area] diners," and Urbanspoon users give the eatery 5 stars. With this deal, enjoy lunch or dinner for two for $15, regularly up to $32.
Why we love it
- Choose lunch or dinner 7 days a week at DeLeo's Cafe & Deli in Florissant
- Select any sandwich, salad or wrap on the menu paired with a beverage including beer and wine
- DeLeo's originally started in Colorado, where it was featured on the Food Network
- In just over 3 months, DeLeo's already earns 5-star ratings on Patch and Urbanspoon
- Restaurant walls feature works from local artists
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 6, 2013
DeLeo's Cafe & Deli
2782 N. US Hwy. 67
- This deal includes any two wraps, salads or sandwiches on the menu, like the Big Reuboni, the Pastraminator or the Dirty Harry -- featuring roast beef on sourdough with provolone, horseradish and banana peppers (up to $9.99 each). Each sandwich comes with a side like baked beans, potato salad or chips.
- Then choose two drinks (up to $5.99 each) - for lunch, grab a soda or for dinner try a glass of house wine or Urban Chestnut beer.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through March 6, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms