By Travelzoo Staff
Shortly after Three Sixty opened atop the Hilton at the Ballpark, Frommer's named the rooftop cocktail lounge to its list of Best New Rooftop Bars in the World
, and since then the praise hasn't stopped. AskMen.com
just named it the second best rooftop bar on the planet, and STLMag called it one of The 50 Best Restaurants
in town. With this deal, two can select cocktails and small plates for $35, with exclusive Friday and Saturday passes for $10 more.
Why we love it
- Sip cocktails and sample appetizers with 26th-floor views at Three Sixty
- St. Louis Magazine says "only a private jet provides a better view"
- Sauce Magazine calls Three Sixty "the stylish new hub of St. Louis' nightlife scene"
- Gayot calls Three Sixty "a treat for the senses" with "well-crafted" cocktails
- Available seven days a week, including a limited number of Friday-Saturday vouchers
- Save nearly 60% when you check out Three Sixty Sunday-Thursday
Nov. 6, 2012 - Feb. 6, 2013
1 South Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Diners can sample two selections from the "Savor" menu (up to $14 each) and four cocktails, beers or glasses of wine from the "Sip" menu (up to $13.50 each), featuring drinks that Sauce Magazine called "chic" and Gayot labeled "well-crafted." Dine indoors in the space that Riverfront Times called "comfy yet elegant" or outside next to one of the outdoor firepits.
Time your visit for sundown if you can -- STLMag called the sunset views "astounding."
The fine print
Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available. This deal may sell out before the time to buy has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 6, through Feb. 6, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to New Year's Eve. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms