By Travelzoo Staff
The Post-Dispatch says Diablitos Cantina's array of dishes, influenced by the flavors of Oaxaca, Durango and Mexico City, offers "the perfect blend of traditional and unexpected," and St. Louis Magazine says the menu features "no shortage of delectable offerings." With this Local Deal, two can enjoy a three-course Mexican dinner including drinks for $29, regularly $55.
Why we love it
- For $29, enjoy a dinner of Mexican favorites with drinks for 2 at Diablitos Cantina, regularly $55
- Includes a selection of local craft beers, wine or a house margarita
- Sauce Magazine praises the huaraches and Baja shrimp tacos as "standouts"
- Located in Midtown just steps from St. Louis University
Sept. 21, 2012 - Dec. 21, 2012
3761 Laclede Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63108
- Take a seat in the space that Sauce Magazine describes as a "19th-century border-town cantina atmosphere" and select:
- Start with either unlimited access to the cantina's unique salsa bar with freshly fried chips for two, or split an appetizer like the popular queso blanco with roasted poblanos and house-made Mexican "giardiniera"
- Two entrees like the grilled chicken fajitas seasoned with Diablito's special margarita marinade, a torta sandwich served with pineapple-braised pork, or Baja shrimp tacos served with jalapeno and lime tartar sauce (up to $14 each)
- Any dessert like the nachos dulces dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with orange raspberry salsa
- Two drinks, including beers like Cathedral Square's Hail Mary IPA or an Urban Chestnut Snickelfritz, both locally produced, a glass of wine or a house margarita (up to $6 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 21, through Dec. 21, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms