By Travelzoo Staff
The Riverfront Times praises the "dream-world quality" of World Aquarium, and recent Travelzoo visitors tell us they "loved loved loved this tour."
Why we love it
- Home to over 10,000 animals from more than 850 species
- These trips for two can save up to 75% on normal tour prices
- "The highlight of our trip to St. Louis," said a recent Travelzoo visitor
- Other Travelzoo visitors called it "an animal lover's dream"
- Visited before? Brand new tours are available with this offer
Sept. 25, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
701 N. 15th St., 2nd Floor
St. Louis, MO 63103
- One of four guided tours led by aquarium curators and educators
Discovery Adventure Tour: For $35, (reg. $130), spend up to two hours on a guided trip through the entire aquarium, including behind-the-scenes access.
Tour goers get to observe and feed a variety of the museum's animals, like turtles, doctor fish, armadillos and anteaters.
Shark and Stingray Experience: For $35 (reg. $130) spend 90 minutes indulging some "Shark Week" fantasies in this new hands-on tour.
Patrons will observe and feed different varieties of sharks as well as stingrays.
- The "Haunted Aquarium" Tour: Perfect for October visits, for $35 (reg. $130) visitors will start by touring the museum's "Mythical Monsters" collection, then visit some specially decorated aquariums and learn about the building's haunted history.
The "Insanity" Tour: For $49, regularly $200, two can get up close and personal with this new and most intense offering.
Visitors will get to handle snakes, scorpions, and test their luck with tanks of piranhas and bugs. For ages 12+.
The fine print
Must call 314-647-6011 between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday to make a reservation and reference voucher. Reservations required; subject to availability. Same day reservations not accepted. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid for admission to City Museum. Age restrictions may apply. Tour voucher holders may be grouped with other participants.
See all terms