By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Branson, Mo. -- called a Top 10 Family Destination by Fodor’s -- where a centrally located hotel has discounted rates by more than 65%.
Why we love it
- Spend two nights at the newly renovated Welk Resorts at Radisson Branson for $119. Arrive Wednesdays-Mondays, Aug. 15 - Nov. 17. Guests also receive two tickets to "Comedy Jamboree" at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- Fall is an ideal season to visit Branson, recently named one of the friendliest cities in America by Conde Nast Traveler. Guests can enjoy the picturesque foliage of the Ozark Mountains from one of the region’s numerous hiking trails, or play a round of golf at one of the city’s seven pristine courses.
Welk Resorts at Radisson Branson
120 North Wildwood Drive
Branson, MO 65616
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013
- Getaway for family of 4 to Welk Resorts at Radisson Branson at more than 65% off
- $119 for 2 nights (reg. $268)
- Includes 2 "Comedy Jamboree" tickets (reg. $84)
- Wednesday-Monday arrivals, Aug. 15 - Nov. 17
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
- Getting there: This hotel is 13 miles from Branson Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Branson.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the Welk Resorts reservation center directly at 877-218-8253 (open Mondays-Thursdays 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. PT, Fridays 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. PT) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 23, 31; Sept. 20; Nov. 14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms