By Travelzoo Staff
Pack up the car and head on one of the "Seven Great Road Trips" to Lake of the Ozarks, as noted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Save 50% at the Lodge of Four Seasons with this exclusive offer for $129 per night, including breakfast for two and a $25 resort credit.
Why we love it
- Two-night stays are $229 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $279 (Thursday-Friday arrivals). These packages include a $50 credit to one of the resort’s restaurants, like HK’s serving flavorful dishes such as root beer barbecue short rib, or Mediterranean pasta with asparagus, pine nuts and feta.
- Cool off at three outdoor pools or rent bikes to explore the grounds, sneaking views of the shimmering lake. Tee off on courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Ken Kavanaugh. Pontoon and wave runner rentals are available for some water adventure on the lake.
- The Lodge of Four Seasons is 2.5 hours from St. Louis, two hours from Springfield and three hours from Kansas City.
Lodge of Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Village of Four Seasons, MO 65049
What's included & when
- June 7, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Lake of the Ozarks escape for 2 at Lodge of Four Seasons at 50% off
- $129 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, with $25 resort credit
- $229 2-night stay (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $279 (Thursday-Friday arrivals) with $50 resort credit
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Travel June 23 - October 29
- Check here for a discounted golf package for 2 for $129 while at the resort
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-265-5500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: July 8-9, 16-17; Aug. 1-2, 7-8, 21; Sept. 4-5, 10-11; Oct. 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A daily resort fee of $10 will apply. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms