By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to Wildwood, Mo. -- a small town nestled between the bustling city of St. Louis and the peaceful foothills of the Ozark Mountains -- with a deal that saves more than 35%. This Travelzoo-negotiated $99 offer at The Wildwood Hotel is valid for up to two adults and two kids and includes a $50 dining credit.
Why we love it
- Check in to a room cast in earth-toned color schemes that ring true to the rustic feel of the nearby mountains. Upgraded suites feature a separate sitting room or spa tub. Use the credit on contemporary American fare at Table Three Restaurant or, if a sports pub atmosphere is more your speed, relax over a pint at Indigo Joe's. Both are within a block from the hotel.
- This boutique hotel is in the heart of Wildwood Town Center, home to a state-of-the-art, all-digital movie theater, one of the first in the world to be built without a projection booth. Bring a bike or traverse by foot through the 13 miles of walking and biking paths a football field's length from the hotel -- especially scenic when spring brings green hues to the backdrop.
- About the location: The Wildwood Hotel is a 40-minute drive from downtown St. Louis and less than a 20-minute drive from Six Flags St. Louis and Hidden Valley Ski Area. The Augusta wine region -- tucked into bluffs above the Missouri River Valley -- is a 45-minute drive away.
The Wildwood Hotel
2801 Fountain Place
Wildwood, MO 63040
Tel: (636) 733-9100
What's included & when
- Feb. 12, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Family escape for 4 at The Wildwood Hotel -- 40 minutes from St. Louis -- at more than 35% off
- $99 per night in a Standard room; $179 for 2 nights
- $129 per night in an upgraded King or Executive Suite; $199 for 2 nights
- $50 dining credit to Table Three Restaurant or Indigo Joe's
- Continental breakfast and Wi-Fi access included
- Travel daily through Aug. 31, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 636-733-9100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on April 12-18. Note: Table Three Restaurant is closed on Sundays. Through March 31, Table Three Restaurant is open for dinner only Mondays-Saturdays; lunch is not served. From April 1 - Aug. 31, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Mondays-Saturdays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms