By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind in a pampering retreat voted "Top Spa in the Midwest 2012" by Spa Magazine readers, hit the links at a championship golf course with panoramic views of Lake of the Ozarks, or gather for a cocktail around the lobby fireplace. This $99-per-night offer at The Lodge of Four Seasons, available through March 19, includes breakfast and a $50 resort credit for spa services, golf fees or dining.
Why we love it
- For just $20 more, guests can make it a spring getaway March 21 - May 15. Both deals reflect more than a 40% savings on current rates.
- Catch a free flick nightly in the resort's on-site cinema, try your hand at trap shooting or rent a bike (fee applies) and take a spin around a scenic paved walking/biking trail that hugs the shore. The lodge is situated near wineries and an outlet mall boasting 110 stores.
- The Lodge of Four Seasons is located in central Missouri, approximately 2.5 hours from both Kansas City and St. Louis.
The Lodge of Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Village of Four Seasons, MO 65049
What's included & when
- Jan. 22, 2013 - March 19, 2013
- Overnight Lake of the Ozarks escape for 2 at The Lodge of Four Seasons at more than 40% off
- $99 per night through March 19
- $119 per night March 21 - May 15
- $50 resort credit to use at the spa, golf course or on-site regional American restaurant
- Breakfast for 2
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-265-5500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 15; March 17, 18. A $10 resort fee per room is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms