By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to The Wildwood Hotel in Wildwood, Mo., a small town nestled between the bustling city of St. Louis and the peaceful Ozark mountains. A family of four can get away with this exclusive Travelzoo-negotiated package for $99 per night, including $80 in extras, for stays through March 15, 2013.
Why we love it
- The deal includes a bottle of wine upon check-in and a $50 dining credit to Table Three Restaurant, around the corner from the hotel. Dine on entrees including pan-seared salmon, lamb chops and a variety of flatbread pizzas. Guests who stay two nights can choose to use the $50 credit at Table Three Restaurant or at Indigo Joe's, a neighborhood restaurant ideal for families.
- This boutique hotel is in the heart of Wildwood Town Center, home to a state-of-the-art, all-digital movie theater, one of the first in the world to be built without a projection booth. Bring a bike or simply traverse by foot through the 13 miles of walking and biking paths only 100 yards from the hotel.
- About the location: The Wildwood Hotel is a 40-minute drive from downtown St. Louis and is close to the Hidden Valley Ski Area. The Augusta wine region -- tucked into bluffs above the Missouri River Valley -- is a 45-minute drive away.
The Wildwood Hotel
2801 Fountain Place
Wildwood, MO 63040
Tel: (636) 733-9100
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2012 - March 15, 2013
- Overnight getaway to The Wildwood Hotel in Wildwood, Mo., a small town 40 minutes from St. Louis
$99 for 1-night stay in a standard room for up to 2 adults and 2 children
$50 credit to Table Three Restaurant
Includes a bottle of wine upon check-in (reg. $30)
Free continental breakfast and wireless Internet access
2-night stays are $129 total including the $50 credit to Table Three or Indigo Joe's
Travel daily through March 15, 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 636-733-9100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 31. Table Three Restaurant is closed on Mondays and open only for brunch on Sundays. Guests staying over those days for a 1-night stay will receive a $25 credit to Indigo Joe's Restaurant instead. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms