By Travelzoo Staff
Sing along to Bon Jovi hits at the Scottrade Center when the band's "Because We Can -- The Tour" stops for one night only. A limited number of tickets to see the American rock icons are available exclusively to Travelzoo subscribers for 50% off.
Why we love it
- Bon Jovi stops in St. Louis on Wednesday, March 13
- Tickets are $19.75-$64.75 (reg. $39.50-$129.50)
- The concert will feature classic hits and new music from the band’s upcoming album "What About Now," which will be released next week
March 4, 2013 - March 10, 2013
1401 Clark Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Tel: (314) 622-5400
- With this upgrade opportunity, the following seating levels are available for the Wednesday, March 13, concert at 7:30 p.m.:
- Upper Bowl ... $19.75-$24.75 (reg. $39.50-$49.50)
- Lower Bowl ... $39.75-$64.75 (reg. $79.50-$129.50)
- Note: Pricing above is shown with a $3 facility fee included.
- The concert will showcase Bon Jovi's huge arsenal of hits and new music from the forthcoming "What About Now" album, in stores March 12.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Under "Travelzoo Offer,"select a quantity of tickets and a discounted price level and enter code TZSTL2013 in the box. Prices will appear minus a $3 facility fee that will be added on later in the booking process. Click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Create an account or log in to purchase.
The fine print
Update (Thursday, March 7, 1:30 p.m. CST): Additional Upper Bowl tickets have now been added to this deal. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Limit of 6 tickets per customer. Prices will appear minus a $3 facility fee that will be added at the end of the booking process. Total fees of $14-$16.50 per ticket and $4.25 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. While supplies last. Inventory may vary. Not valid on tickets already purchased.