By Travelzoo Staff
Join Santa Claus and the St. Louis Symphony for their "Holiday Celebration" at Powell Hall, featuring seasonal music and Grammy Award-winning singer Debby Boone. With this deal, tickets are now $17.50-$25, regularly $35-$50, for performances Dec. 21 (2 p.m. and 7 p.m.) and Dec. 22 (7 p.m.).
Why we love it
- Save 50% on performances Dec. 21 & 22 to this family-friendly "Holiday Celebration"
- STL Symphony performs holiday music and Santa makes an appearance
- Grammy Award-winning singer Debby Boone will perform
- Powell Hall will be decorated for the season
- Hot chocolate will be available for purchase
Nov. 28, 2012 - Dec. 12, 2012
St. Louis Symphony
718 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Discounted seating sections are as follows:
- Grand Circle ... $17.50, Reg. $35
- Orchestra Left/Right ... $17.50, Reg. 35 (sold out)
- Orchestra Center ... $25, Reg. $50 (sold out)
- Adding to the festive atmosphere, hot chocolate will be available for purchase. The performance will include songs such as "Joy to the World," "Silent Night," "Sleigh Ride," "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and Boone's hit "You Light Up My Life."
Families with children have the opportunity to meet Santa and have their picture taken with him before the performance and at intermission.
The fine print
Update (Dec. 3, 10:45 a.m. PT): Due to the popularity of this deal, the following performances and sections have sold out: Dec. 22, 7 p.m. (all sections) and Dec. 21, 7 p.m. (Orch. Left, Right & Center; Grand Circle still available). The Dec. 21, 2 p.m. performance has just been added. Click "Buy Now." Then click "Buy Now" next to the date of your performance. Select a valid date, then choose either "Select Your Own Seats" or select your desired section in "Best Available" and number of desired seats. Click "Place Order." Click "Secure Checkout." Sign In or register for an account. Enter billing information and complete transaction. No fees. Subject to availability. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Max of 8 tickets per purchase.