By Travelzoo Staff
Be spontaneous and book a two-night cruise to the Bahamas with this $69-per-person deal aboard Celebration Cruise Line – rated Best for Value in the Cruise Critic 2012 Cruisers' Choice Awards. This exclusive deal knocks more than 55% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Three cabin types are discounted to the following per-person prices (based on double occupancy):
- $69 for a coach cabin, category 6-9 ($138 for two)
- $99 for a full-sized cabin, category 4-5 ($198 for two)
- $199 for a suite, category 1-3 ($398 for two)
- Click here to read more about each cabin type.
- This deal is valid for departures on: Nov. 1, 5, 7, 11, 13, 15, 25, 27, 29; Dec. 9, 11, 13.
- The MS Bahamas Celebration sails from Palm Beach, Fla., to Grand Bahama Island. It boasts a swimming pool on the top deck, complimentary meals at three restaurants, a two-deck nightclub, live shows and music, a casino and a full-service spa.
- For an additional cost, guests can purchase shore excursions from the ship, such as a glass-bottom boat tour, snorkel adventure, dolphin swim and a Jeep tour.
Celebration Cruise Line
1 E 11th St
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
What's included & when
- Oct. 30, 2012 - Dec. 13, 2012
- 2-night Bahamas cruise on Celebration Cruise Line -- rated Best for Value in the Cruise Critic 2012 Cruisers' Choice Awards -- for more than 55% off regular rates
- $69 per person for a coach cabin ($138 voucher is for 2 passengers)
- $99 per person for a full-sized cabin ($198 voucher is for 2 passengers)
- $199 per person for a suite ($398 voucher is for 2 passengers)
- Depart from West Palm Beach on the following dates: Nov. 1, 5, 7, 11, 13, 15, 25, 27, 29; Dec. 9, 11, 13
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the cruise line directly at 800-309-5934 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Vouchers are non-refundable. $60.04 tax per person and $12 gratuity per person per day not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms