By Travelzoo Staff
Julie's Nail Room just opened in December, and it already earns a perfect 5-star rating from Yelp reviewers. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can get a shellac polish, pedicure and wine for $39, which saves $46 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Julie's Nail Room earns a perfect 5 stars from Yelp reviewers; many praise the spa-like experience
- For $39, get a shellac polish, spa pedicure and a glass of wine for nearly 55% off
- Located in Fremont, this nail salon just opened in December
- Owner Julie Duguay has more than 20 years of experience
Jan. 8, 2013 - April 20, 2013
Julie's Nail Room
41277 Roberts Ave.
Fremont, CA 94538
- This package includes:
- Shellac polish: get a nail buffing and shaping with choice of color shellac application (no cutting of cuticles)
- 75-minute spa pedicure: relax in a private room with a warm neck and eye pillow while lying in a zero-gravity chair and get a foot and leg massage, exfoliation up to the knee, warm towel treatment, cleansing and polish
- Glass of wine
- All clients receive new materials during their nail treatments that they can take home.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 8, through April 20, 2013. The spa is closed Sundays and Mondays. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms