By Travelzoo Staff
"There's no cozier, friendlier fine dining in the South Bay" than Sent Sovi, according to Zagat, which gives it a rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (27).
Why we love it
- "A destination for diners from the entire Bay Area" (Mercury News)
- Located in a quaint cottage in downtown Saratoga
- The husband and wife duo "paved the way for modern French food in the area" (Gayot)
- Among Gayot's Top 10 San Jose restaurants for food and romance
Sept. 6, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013; Not valid Saturdays
14583 Big Basin Way
Saratoga, CA 95070
- Diners can choose between the chef's tasting menu or the vegetarian tasting menu
- Current favorites include a gazpacho of Early Girl tomatoes, a lamb chop au poivre with saffron cauliflower puree and butterball potatoes and a strawberry rhubarb granita
- Chef Josiah exclusively sources his French-inspired menu from local purveyors and relies heavily on seasonal ingredients
The fine print
Reservations are required. Not valid on Saturdays. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms