By Travelzoo Staff
Central Park Bistro "features the diversity of American cuisine" using the "freshest of ingredients" sourced from local farms and purveyors (Gayot). Two can dine on three courses at this San Mateo bistro for $75, regularly $128.
Why we love it
- Located a block from Central Park in San Mateo
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users give the restaurant 4 stars
- Chef George Garcias uses the "freshest of ingredients" (Gayot)
- Wine Spectator praises the 1,000-bottle wine cellar
July 5, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Central Park Bistro
181 East 4th Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Dinner includes two appetizers, entrees and desserts. Travelzoo subscribers have full reign of the menu, which includes a lobster and arugula salad, oven-fired pizzas and baby back ribs that have been touted by the San Francisco Chronicle. The restaurant's 1,000-bottle wine cellar was awarded a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2009.
Make your leisurely dinner part of a restful retreat or long weekend escape at this AAA 4-Diamond resort
, starting at $161 per night
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 5 through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or for private parties and events. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms