By Travelzoo Staff
Be among the first diners to try the new weekend brunch menu at Habana Cuba Restaurant, which was named Best Cuban Restaurant in Silicon Valley by Metro readers in 2013. With this exclusive Local Deal, get two entrees and two drinks for $19, regularly $42.
Why we love it
- Be some of the first to try the new brunch menu at Habana Cuba Restaurant in San Jose
- For $19 (reg. $42), get 2 entrees and 2 drinks, like bloody marys
- Habana was named Best Cuban Restaurant in Silicon Valley by Metro readers in 2013
- Gayot says "this is what Cuban food is supposed to taste like"
March 28, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Habana Cuba Restaurant
238 Race St.
Between San Carlos and Park Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
- This popular San Jose staple just debuted the brunch menu in February. Select:
- Any two entrees, like lechon a la Cubano, slow-roasted pork with eggs, black beans and rice, or "The Not So French Toast Special," made with Cuban bread
Bring your pet to brunch; Habana's outdoor patio is dog-friendly.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 30, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Easter (March 31), Mother's Day (May 12) and Father's Day (June 16). Please note that an 18% gratuity will be charged based on the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms