By Travelzoo Staff
Located a block from the Rose Garden in San Jose, Antonella's Ristorante receives a 4.5-star rating from Citysearch and YellowPages.com reviewers. For $45, two people can dine on an authentic Italian meal with a bottle of red or white wine -- a savings of $52 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Antonella's Ristorante receives a 4.5-star rating from Citysearch and YellowPages.com reviewers
- For $45, 2 people can have an Italian dinner with a bottle of wine and save $52 on the regular price
Antonella's is located in the Rose Garden area in San Jose
- Select from the full dinner menu; the bottle of wine is regularly up to $40 in value
Jan. 14, 2013 - July 10, 2013
1701 Park Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
- Any two soups or salads, like the mista with mixed greens, candied walnuts, Gorgonzola and balsamic; or Tuscan minestrone soup
- Any two entrees, like linguini and clams in white wine sauce or flat iron steak with garlic mashed potatoes
- A bottle of red or white wine; choose from Benziger Carneros Chardonnay or Folie a Deux Zinfandel (regularly up to a $40 value)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 14, through July 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note that a 15% gratuity will be charged based on the original value of the bill. See below for the full terms and conditions.
See all terms