By Travelzoo Staff
Praised for its "hearty, satisfying flavors," Habana Cuba Restaurant in San Jose was named by Metro readers as the Best Cuban Restaurant in Silicon Valley last year. For $39, two diners can savor an authentic Cuban dinner with a pitcher of sangria, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 people can get a 3-course dinner and a pitcher of sangria at Habana Cuba Restaurant in San Jose
- Gayot says "this is what Cuban food is supposed to taste like"
- Habana was named the Best Cuban Restaurant in Silicon Valley by Metro readers in 2011
- The Mercury News says the venue "has enchanted diners with its festive, home-style" cuisine
Dec. 11, 2012 - April 11, 2013
Habana Cuba Restaurant
238 Race St.
Between San Carlos and Park Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
- The Mercury News says Habana "has enchanted diners with its festive, home-style and unforgettable blends of tropical seasonings that will bring you back to Old Havana." Select:
- An appetizer to share, like aguacate y camarones, an avocado stuffed with marinated bay shrimp and served with tostones (excludes the samplers)
- Two entrees, like the signature lechon a la Cubana, slow-roasted pork marinated in Cuban herbs and citrus juices or bistec empanizado, breaded rib eye steak with onions in garlic and olive oil (up to $19 each; excludes seafood dishes)
- A dessert to split, like tres leches cake with vanilla ice cream (excludes the sampler)
- A pitcher of sangria
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 3 total voucher purchase per person, including gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms