By Travelzoo Staff
Taste wine paired with top-rated Brix Chocolate at Sherman Cellars in downtown San Jose. Travelzoo visitors award it a 95% positive rating.
Why we love it
- Subscribers praised the "excellent" service and "knowledgeable" staff
- The tasting room for Creekview Vineyards, an award-winning San Martin boutique winery
- Brix Chocolate is manufactured specifically to be eaten with wine
- The $25 wine credit covers several varietals or can be used for more expensive bottles
Sept. 17, 2013 - March 16, 2014
Sherman Cellars from Creekview Vineyards
40 Post St.
San Jose, CA 95113
- $25 for a wine tasting for two people with chocolate pairings (reg. $55)
Six tastings each (including a sparkling, a port, one white and three reds, which rotate seasonally) paired with four varieties of Brix Chocolate
A $25 credit toward any bottle of wine to take home
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Wine-tasting options are subject to availability and change; wine bottle prices subject to change without notice. Must be of legal drinking age with a valid ID to participate. Valid during merchant's operating hours; check site for exact hours as hours vary.
See all terms