By Travelzoo Staff
Sherman Cellars in San Jose is the exclusive tasting room for Creekview Vineyards, an award-winning boutique winery in San Martin. For $25, try gold medal-winning wines and take home a bottle with this Local Deal for two people that includes six tastings each paired with Brix Chocolates, valued at $58.
Why we love it
- For $25 for 2 people, sip and swirl 6 wine tastings each, paired with top-rated Brix Chocolates, at Sherman Cellars in downtown San Jose, valued at $58
- Plus get a $28 credit to use toward a bottle of wine, which is enough to cover a variety of bottles or can be used toward a more expensive purchase
- Try a sparkling, a port, 1 white and 3 seasonal reds such as syrah, merlot and zinfandel
- Sherman Cellars is the tasting room for Creekview Vineyards, a boutique winery in San Martin
- The tasting room is open Wednesday through Sunday
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
Sherman Cellars from Creekview Vineyards
40 Post St.
San Jose, CA 95113
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, Sherman Cellars was recently remodeled and has hundreds of bottles on display in expansive, decorative wine racks stretching from wall to wall. Sample some of its award-winning product with six tastings each, including a sparkling, a port, one white and three reds, which rotate seasonally. Each tasting will be specially paired with top-rated Brix Chocolates, which are manufactured specifically to be eaten with wine.
- At the end of your tasting, take home your favorite variety with a $28 credit to use toward any bottle. The value can be applied toward more expensive bottles or used to cover the price of one, such as the 2008 VCR Merlot (Santa Clara Valley), which won silver at the 2011 Indy International Wine Competition and the 2011 Winemaker Challenge ($28 value), or the 2008 Arroyo Seco Chardonnay (Monterey), which took home silver at The 2010 U.S. Professional Wine Buyer's Competition ($25 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, June 26, through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required. The tasting room is open Wednesday through Sunday, hours vary; check site for exact hours. Wine-tasting options are subject to availability and change; wine bottle prices subject to change without notice. Limit 1 voucher per visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms