By Travelzoo Staff
Coterie Cellars in San Jose specializes in handmade production of artisanal wines. Take part in the Bay Area's urban winery movement with this $29 deal -- regularly $67 -- for a wine tasting and appreciation class, complementary cheese pairings and a bottle of wine to take home.
Why we love it
- For $29, take a wine tasting and appreciation class at Coterie Cellars in San Jose
- Sip and swirl with winemaker Kyle Loudon as he discusses production from vine to bottle
- Tastings are accompanied by cheese pairings
- Get a bottle of white wine to take home (a value of $28.28)
- 2 can take this class for $39, reg. $106, with 1 take-home bottle of wine
June 18, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
1805 Little Orchard St.
San Jose, CA 95125
- During the one-hour class with the winemaker, learn about the red- and white wine-making process right where it happens. Classes include five tastings, focusing on structure and balance, aromas and flavors and food pairings. Try Pinot Noirs from the Russian River Valley and Santa Lucia Highlands, as well as other Rhone varietals. Each pour is accompanied with a complementary cheese pairing. Then, take home a bottle of Coterie's Saralee's Vineyard Roussanne (a value of $28.28).
- Tastings are available on select Saturdays and Sundays through the end of October. Two can take the class for $39, regularly $106, with one take-home bottle to share.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 22, through Oct. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. E-mail email@example.com to make a reservation. Classes are offered on select Saturday and Sundays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms