By Travelzoo Staff
Check out eight downtown San Jose
restaurants at the latest Neighborfood
event on Wednesday, June 19. Taste authentic Oaxacan dishes at Mezcal and soak up the "warm atmosphere" and "Asian-Californian fusion cuisine" at 19 Market (USA Today
). For $19, regularly $40, get admission for two with three food/drink tickets each.
Why we love it
- Take part in the "trendy, gourmet twist on a pub crawl" (Mercury News)
- Hop between 8 restaurants sampling food at each place
- Dine at spots like Mezcal, Bella Mia and 19 Market
- This deal includes 3 drink/food tastings
June 10, 2013 - June 19, 2013
Dishcrawl San Jose
Check-in across the street from
31 N. 2nd St.
San Jose, CA 95113
- Get to know local restaurants, try new ones and meet fellow foodies and local chefs at the one-night event. This deal for two includes admission and three tickets each to taste food and drinks at participating restaurants, all within walking distance.
- Or for $49, regularly $110, get admission for two with 10 tastings per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 19. Present voucher at the check-in location directly across the street from 31 N. 2nd St. The event starts at 5 p.m. Voucher must be redeemed by 8 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms