By Travelzoo Staff
Clos LaChance Winery in San Martin boasts a 4-star rating from more than 100 Yelp reviewers, and TripAdvisor users give the estate 4.5 stars. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can choose from two different packages priced for two people at this highly-rated winery starting at $29.
Why we love it
- Clos LaChance Winery in San Martin boasts a 4-star rating from more than 100 Yelp reviewers
- For $29, 2 people can get a tour of the winery, cellar and 5 tastings each for a savings of 60%
- This deal also includes a $22 credit to spend on snacks after the tour and bottles to take home
- Or, for $49, 2 people can get a sit-down tasting with cheese pairings and a take-home bottle, regularly $92
- TripAdvisor reviewers give Clos LaChance a 4.5-star rating
Dec. 27, 2012 - March 21, 2013
Clos LaChance Winery
1 Hummingbird Lane
San Martin, CA 95046
- Choose from two packages:
- For $29, two people can get an hourlong tour of the grounds and cellar, followed by a tasting of five red and white wines per person. Also included is a $22 credit, which you can spend on snacks and bottles of wine to take home. This package is regularly $72.
- For $49, two people can get a sit-down wine and cheese tasting, which includes samples of five Reserve or Designate wines along with gourmet cheese pairings and a bottle of wine to take home. A sommelier and a cheese educator will be on hand to serve this experience on Saturdays and Sundays. This package is regularly $92.
The fine print
Vouchers for the $29 offer can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 28, through March 21, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. The $49 voucher can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 29, and is only valid on Saturdays or Sundays at 1 p.m. or by appointment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms