By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can attend the inaugural Monterey Bay Bacon, Blues & Brews Festival on Saturday, Oct. 27. Spend the day tasting bacon dishes from some of the Bay Area's top chefs, including chef Mark Ayers of Cannery Row Brewing Company, and listening to music from Les Dudek (of the Allman Brothers and Steve Miller Band) while sipping on locally crafted brews. With this exclusive Local Deal, choose from general admission or VIP ticket levels and save up to 50% on presale prices.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers can attend the inaugural Monterey Bay Bacon, Blues & Brews Festival on Saturday, Oct. 27
- Starting at $25 (regularly $40 presale), get entry into the festival and samples of all bacon dishes
- Musical acts include Les Dudek of the Allman Brothers and Steve Miller Band, Volker Strifler, Contino Band and Harpin Jonny
- Taste bacon creations from chef Mark Ayers (Cannery Row Brewing Company), chef Brian Christensen (Brophy's Tavern) and many more
- VIP admission starts at $45 and includes early entrance, unlimited craft beer samples in the VIP Lounge from Peter B's Brew Pub and access to the after-party
Oct. 19, 2012 - Oct. 27, 2012
Monterey Bay Bacon, Blues & Brews Festival
Monterey County Fair Grounds
2004 Fairgrounds Rd.
Monterey, CA 93940
- Click "Buy Now" to select the ticket level you'd like to purchase:
- For $25, regularly $40, get one general admission ticket, which includes entrance to the festival at 12 p.m. until 6 p.m., all bacon dish food sampling from Monterey Bay chefs and restaurants, and access to all concerts. Or, for $45, get general admission for two people, regularly $80.
- For $45, regularly $75, get VIP admission for one person, which includes all of the above plus early festival entrance at 11 a.m until 6 p.m., access to a private concert from Rollin' & Tumblin' at the Turf Club (from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.), unlimited craft beer samples from Peter B's Brew Pub in the VIP Lounge, and access to the festival's after-party. Also available at the VIP level are tickets for two people at $85, and a group of four for $149 -- a savings of 50%.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Oct. 27, only. For General Admission ticket holders, gates open at 12 p.m. For VIP ticket holders, gates open at 11 a.m. Festival ends at 6 p.m. All advertised talent has confirmed their appearance; however, acts may change without notice. All sales final for date-specific events. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. The festival will take place rain or shine. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms