By Travelzoo Staff
Witness the end of the humpback whale's feeding season with this four-hour whale-watching cruise departing from Moss Landing. For $25, get onboard with Blue Ocean Whale Watching to see these magnificent creatures through November, regularly $48.
Why we love it
- For $25, take a 4-hour whale-watching trip from Moss Landing with Blue Ocean Whale Watching, regularly $48
- Catch sights of the humpback whale, as it finishes its annual feeding season
- These creatures can grow up to 60 feet long and weigh about 1 ton per foot
- Guests can also spot other marine life such as dolphins, seals, birds and more
- Watch from the second-story deck or from the indoor gallery
- Tours run Friday through Sunday, and other select weekdays, starting at 10 a.m. (see site for specific dates)
Sept. 20, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
Blue Ocean Whale Watching
7881 Sandholdt Rd.
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- The High Spirits luxury boat gives guests a bird's-eye view from its second-story deck to spot humpback whales, which can grow up to 60 feet long and weigh about one ton per foot. Get up close and personal: The humpback is the whale most likely to get friendly and surface near the boat, according to Blue Ocean. Guests can also watch from inside the gallery as wildlife experts share fun facts about the whales, the area and other types of marine life such as dolphins, seals and birds.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through Nov. 30, 2012. Reservations are required. All reservations final. Saturday and Sunday availability is very limited; early booking is highly encouraged. Not valid on holidays. Not valid for children under 3 years old. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms