By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to beautiful Pacific Grove, a quiet town located on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula, with this exclusively negotiated package for two that knocks more than 60% off regular rates. This $199 deal for a two-night stay at Anton Inn is valid for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals January-June and September-October. Thursday-Saturday arrivals are $50 more.
Why we love it
- Wake up rested and sit down for a daily hot breakfast on the property before heading out. After a day exploring the area, guests can sip and swirl some afternoon wine. In the evening, savor a filet and lobster dinner with wine in an intimate in-house setting.
- Anton Inn is centrally located and is a short walk to a number of nearby beaches, hiking and biking trails, whale watching and more than 15 golf courses. Check out the Monarch Grove Sanctuary on Ridge Road to see thousands of butterflies cluster during the winter months.
1095 Lighthouse Ave.
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
What's included & when
- Jan. 4, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Romantic 2-night escape at Anton Inn, a charming inn in Pacific Grove, for more than 60% off regular prices
- $199 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; $249 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Price is for 2 people, not per person
- Filet and lobster dinner for 2 (reg. $179)
- Afternoon wine for 2 (reg. $20)
- Daily breakfast
- Travel January-June or September-October
The fine print
Update: The $249 Thursday-Saturday arrival has sold out and is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call 888-242-6866 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. You may need to leave a message and they will get back to you. Reservations close at 3 p.m. PST. Not available on: Feb. 5-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms