By Travelzoo Staff
“For a small bayside city, Santa Cruz has a lot to offer” states Frommer’s of the hip Northern California beach town. For $129 per night, get away with this exclusively negotiated package for two, saving more than 40% for stays through May 27 -- including weekends -- at the boutique Hotel Paradox.
Why we love it
- Rest easy in a newly renovated and spacious upgraded king room. Guests also receive breakfast for two at the on-site restaurant, including delectable plates such as the crab cake Benedict with Dungeness crab and homemade Hollandaise sauce.
- This chic hotel recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation of the entire property in August 2012. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from eclectic downtown Santa Cruz -- lined with restaurants, boutiques and art galleries -- and is one mile from the oceanfront Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Amenities include an outdoor pool with spa, poolside bar and fire pit.
- About the location: Santa Cruz -- home to the only major seaside amusement park on the West Coast -- is 75 miles south of San Francisco. There are also more than 20 wineries within 10 miles of the property.
611 Ocean Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
What's included & when
- Dec. 5, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the chic Hotel Paradox in Santa Cruz for more than 40% off
- $129 per night in an upgraded Paradox King Room
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $42)
- Travel through May 27, including weekends
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Make the most of your stay with a dinner for 2 with an exclusive $49 dinner package, including wine (reg. $103)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-425-7200 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms