By Travelzoo Staff
Ballet San Jose presents "Neoclassical Masters," which combines beautiful dance with classical music performed by Symphony Silicon Valley and special guest violinist Rachel Lee -- award winner and protege of Itzhak Perlman. Save up to 50% on tickets to shows in March.
Why we love it
- Save up to 50% on tickets to see Ballet San Jose perform "Neoclassical Masters"
- The program features Symphony Silicon Valley and special guest violinist Rachel Lee
- Performances are Friday-Sunday, March 22-24
- Tickets are $35-$45 (regularly $75-$88)
March 11, 2013 - March 23, 2013
Ballet San Jose
San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
255 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
- Select from three performances on Friday-Saturday, March 22-23, at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 24, at 1:30 p.m.
- Get Mid Orchestra seats for $35 (reg. $75) or upgrade to some of the best seats in the house for just $10 more -- $45 (reg. $88).
- “Neoclassical Masters” features two signature works by world-renowned choreographer Sir Frederick Ashton with additional works by Clark Tippet and Stanton Welch. The program features music by Johann Sebastian Bach, Jules Massenet, Daniel Francois Esprit Auber and Max Bruch.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase tickets directly from Ballet San Jose. Enter promo code TRAVELZOO in the promo code box at the top of the screen. Select applicable performance, then select "Purchase." Select Mid or Front Orchestra seats from the seating map, then select individual seats and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Proceed to Checkout." Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center has found that this offer is not bookable by a mobile device. Please use a computer.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step directions on how to book this offer. Promo code TRAVELZOO is required. Fees of $4.50 per ticket will be additional. This is a date-specific event; no refunds or exchanges. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.