By Travelzoo Staff
SF Chronicle says the Broadway hit "American Idiot," based on Green Day's multiplatinum album, has "unbridled rock energy." Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets before the general public to June 2013 shows in San Jose with this presale offer.
Why we love it
- Get presale tickets to the Broadway hit "American Idiot," based on Green Day's multiplatinum album
- All shows are available in June 2013, including weekend and evening performances
- All seating levels at the San Jose Center are offered
- It features hits such as "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Holiday"
- SF Weekly calls the show "blunt, loud, free of nuance ... and it's good fun"
Nov. 15, 2012 - Nov. 28, 2012
San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
225 Almaden Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95113
- Choose from all eight performances Tuesday-Sunday, June 4-9, at the San Jose Center for Performing Arts. All seating levels are available:
- Rear Orchestra/D … $20
- Pit Seats (first row, closest to the stage) ... $27.50
- Rear and Side Orchestra/C … $51
- Mid Orchestra/B … $65
- Front Orchestra/A … $75
- The hit musical features recognizable songs such as "Boulevard of Broken Dreams," "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Holiday" and tells the story of three lifelong friends, forced to choose between their dreams and the safety of suburbia.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter promotional code TRAVELZOO and select "Go." Select "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance. Select Price Level, enter quantity and select "Add to Cart." Select delivery method and "Checkout." Create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $5 per ticket and $5 per order will apply. This offer is available online only.