By Travelzoo Staff
This December, see the concert "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" at the San Jose Civic. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save over 40% on tickets to the one-night-only performance.
Why we love it
- See "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" on Friday, Dec. 14, at 8 p.m.
- Seats at San Jose Civic are available starting at $39.85, regularly $70
- This show celebrates more than 25 years of the "Zelda" franchise
Sept. 18, 2012 - Sept. 21, 2012
'Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses'
San Jose Civic
135 San Carlos St.
San Jose, 95113
- On Friday, Dec. 14, at 8 p.m., watch the orchestra from the following seating levels:
- Price Level 3 ... $39.85 (regularly $70)
- Price Level 2 ... $48.10 (regularly $85)
- This show celebrates more than 25 years of the "Zelda" franchise, with the orchestra playing the memorable video game soundtrack live, accompanied by multimedia.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Enter the quantity of tickets and code TRAVELZOO under "Travelzoo Offer." Select the section of your choice. Fees of $9.95-$10.90 per ticket and $4.55 per order will be additional. Log in or create an account to complete the purchase. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.