By Travelzoo Staff
The 2010 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Memphis" is coming to San Jose's Center for the Performing Arts in October. With this exclusive presale offer, Travelzoo subscribers can secure seats and save 50% before tickets go on sale to the general public on Sept. 9.
Why we love it
- Purchase tickets to Best Musical Tony Award winner "Memphis" before they go on sale to the general public
- Save 50% on 3 seating levels with this rare discounted presale
- Tickets are $24.25-$39.75, regularly $48.50-$79.50
- Choose from all performances Oct. 23-28 at San Jose's Center for the Performing Arts
Sept. 6, 2012 - Sept. 9, 2012
San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
225 Almaden Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95113
- Choose from the following seating levels at all performances Oct. 23-28:
- Rear and Side Orchestra seats … $24.25 (reg. $48.50)
- Mid Orchestra seats … $31.25 (reg. $62.50)
- Front Orchestra seats … $39.75 (reg. $79.50)
- Set in 1950s Memphis, the musical tells the story of Huey Calhoun, a white man with a passion for soul music who rises to fame as a local radio DJ. As his show begins to break down the city's racial barriers, he helps the music of an African-American singer reach a diverse audience.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Go." Click "Buy Tickets" next to a performance, then "Continue" in the pop-up box. Select a price level from the drop-down, then enter a quantity of tickets and click "Add to Cart." Create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $5-$6 per ticket and $5 per order will apply. This offer is valid only for purchases made online.