By Travelzoo Staff
The Fairmont Olympic is a "gorgeous facsimile of an Italian Renaissance palace," says Frommer's. With this exclusive deal for $199 (reg. $354), visit the hotel's luxe Penelope and the Beauty Bar for a massage and facial and indulge in high tea at The Georgian -- the "most elegant restaurant in Seattle" (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- Exclusive package at the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Olympic
- Visit the hotel spa for a 50-min. massage and 50-min. facial
- Then indulge in high tea at The Georgian, with Champagne
- Restaurant boasts Zagat's top ranking for decor in Seattle
June 12, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Penelope and the Beauty Bar
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
411 University St.
Seattle, WA 98101
- Travel + Leisure praises the hotel's "grande dame" aesthetic, reflected in the 3,000-square-foot spa. With this deal, relax with:
- A 50-minute choice of massage: select from Swedish, deep tissue or aromatherapy
- A 50-minute Beauty Bar facial: a signature customized treatment designed to soothe, tone and nourish skin with European products
- Then, round out your spa day with Olympic Tea at The Georgian and enjoy a selection of loose-leaf teas, scones, finger sandwiches and sweets plus a glass of prosecco, mimosa or Kir Royale. Spend a classy afternoon amidst a luxurious setting of Palladian windows, high ceilings and ornate chandeliers. You can visit for the tea up to two days before or after your spa services.
- Or for $99, opt for the Perfectly Pampered pedicure package with high tea, regularly $179.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thurs., June 13, through Oct. 13, 2013. High tea must be redeemed within 48 hours before/after spa service (must pick up tea certificate from spa). Reservations required for both and recommended at least 2 weeks in advance. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 2 tea vouchers per table. Dress code for The Georgian applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms